Unifier is a Unicode Converter which converts Text or HTML files to Unicode in UTF-16 or UTF-8 encoding. Features include auto-update of HTML character-set Meta Tag, converting HTML character and numeric entity to raw unicode character, converting between UTF-16 and UTF-8, config profile and command line mode.
Command-Line operation (Unattended mode) is supported and Unifier can be used as a helper application to convert text files for other applications. The download is a fully functional evaluation version. Simple tutorials are included to demonstrate the features of Unifier.
- Batch Conversion
- Auto-Update charset meta tag in HTML files
- Easy to restore configuration by using Config Profile
- Built-in File Searching to ease converting files in a folder-tree
- A tool for encoding or decoding HTML Character Entity and Java Unicode Notation
- Support Unattended Mode and Command-Line Operation. Unifier can be used as a helper application to convert text files for other applications
- Affordable. Unit price is US$16.5 Only
- Config. Profile to ease the configuration
- Detailed Report after conversion
- Convert HTML Character Entity to Unicode (e.g. © → ©)
- Covert to Unicode, Unicode-Big Endian and UTF-8
- Convert from UTF16 or UTF-8
- Auto-Expansion of Shortcut (*.lnk)
- Automatically Update charset Meta Tag in HTML Files
- Unattended Mode Operation (i.e. command-line mode)
- Western (Windows, DOS, Macintosh)
- Traditional Chinese (Big5), Simplified Chinese (GB2132/GB18030)
- Japanese (Shift-JIS/EUC), Korean
- Arabic, Baltic, Cyrillic, ISCII and much more...
Version 5.0 Highlights
We have re-written a portion of conversion engine. The conversion speed is greatly enhanced.
Multicore and native 64-bit cpu support
Unifier now runs natively on 64-bit CPU. No emulation, No slowdown. Unifier also supports multicore CPU. The conversion speed is further enhanced when you convert multiple files with a multicore CPU PC.
Vista/Win7 User Interface
More Vista User Interfaces are adopted. It increases productivity and the user interface looks even better.
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista and Winodws 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Unifier is now freeware. Please download and register with the following license key: